His Core work
He has been highly distinguished amongst others by being invited as a Speaker, Facilitator and Outbound Trainer by several Fortune 500 companies.
He has been summoned to deliver his keynote at Nashik Entrepreneurship Forum, TEDx Platforms, Symbi Talks, Future Women’s Leadership Summit, just to name a few.
Nishit has devoted a whole decade in a bid to collate Tools and great strategies to achieve PEAK Performance. Now he shares these strategies with Organizations by conducting Motivational Seminars at Offsites, Conferences and Outbound Sessions.
Team Engagement Workshops
With the mission to engage employees, Nishit made a headway into “The Thought Bulb” project. This is a great mission with a plan to skyrocket Employee Engagement at every level, by blending Fun and Learning.
Help individuals craft a Rocking Personal Brand.
- Nishit’s posts on LinkedIn attract up to a whooping million views in a week’s time. He receives hundreds of messages on crafting a Personal Brand. He delivers engaging Keynote sessions on “Rock your Personal Brand” at several national level platforms.
- Missed his Keynote! No worries. Grab his books on Personal Branding and craft your unique Personal Brand.
Download his bestseller – Rock your Personal Brand E-Book
Help organizations produce Performance Rockstars
- Nishit is a two time TEDx Speaker, has been invited at several platforms for his thrilling keynote talks. All these stem from his personal journey of Transformation. He (a mechanical engineer moved into IT to HR and now in the Speaking industry) has derived several strategies for Personal Transformation and is a renowned Author of five Personal Development books.
- He has also been summoned to deliver his keynote at Nashik Entrepreneurship Forum, TEDx Platforms, Symbi Talks, Future Women’s Leadership Summit, just to name a few.
- He is frequently invited by Corporates for keynote sessions. These sessions are with no doubt engaging and fun at the same time. The best part of it is that he does all of these using Storytelling!
To skyrocket Engagement levels At Organizations
- Engagement levels in India are at an all-time low. However, there’s some good news. The good news here is that there is tremendously available opportunity of engaging India and a chance at increasing productivity.
- The bad news here is that if we don’t take the right steps, we might end up losing our future.
- With the mission to engage employees, Nishit and his friend Nitin Sharma made a headway into ”The Thought Bulb” project. This is a great mission with a plan to skyrocket Employee Engagement at every level.
To keep India Healthy and Stress Free
- Nishit weighed 118kgs, and was diagnosed with essential hypertension (high blood pressure) at the age of 23. The doctors said to him, “If you don’t change your lifestyle, you might have an early heart attack.”
- It was at that point that Nishit made a move to inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle. He went on to complete his Diploma in Yoga Science from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi and he also transformed his life.
- He devoted a whole decade in a bid to collate Tools and great strategies to beat stress. These wonderful strategies have helped him achieve massive success personally and professionally.
Straight from the heart
Manjiri J Joshi
From Blog News
Hi! Thanks for visiting!
It’s time to say your goodbyes to Power Point PPTs and long talks, and say “Yes” to Power Point Ideas;
the ones that can galvanize you to achieve your peak potential.
Let me know how I can be of help! or just say “Hello”/ firstname.lastname@example.org